Nature’s magnificent piece of art
Here you will find nature on it’s best. Wild rocks and the turquoise, crystal clear water with the waterfalls will take your worries away.
In winter time you can join a torch hike. More information you will get from [email protected]
- June – September 8 a.m – 10 p.m
- October – May 6 a.m – 6 p.m
- Adults 7,50€
- Children 5 – 15y 3,00€
- Dogs 2,00€
- Dogs allowed on leash
- Wheelchairs can not pass through
- Canoes, bicycles and baby carriage are not allowed because of safety reasons
- Park your car on Olympic ski stadium’s parking place where from you walk approximately 25 minutes to the gorge. You can also take horse carriage to the destination.
- Remember sturdy shoes for both adults and children
- Take plenty of time