Enjoy nature down on the earth and above the trees.
Spend an awesome day in the gorgeous woods and enjoy the beautiful view.
Take a walk on a 40 meter high wooden path (that is supported by steel pillars) through the woods and experience these amazing views from up above
To get up to the wooden path you can use gradual steps or use the elevator.
When you have climbed up you will have a panorama view over Allgäu, Bodensee lake and the Alps.
When you come down and you are brave enough you can use the slide or walk over the swinging bridges.
The area also has a lot of other activities especially for children
The self service restaurant Allgäu Glück has delicious meals for small or big hunger.
- 1.1 – 26.2 Fr – Su 12 a.m – 8 p.m (last entrance 7 p.m)
- 17.3 – 5.11 daily 10 a.m – 6 p.m (last entrance 5 p.m)
- Adults 12,50€
- Children (13-17y) 9,50€
- Children under 13y free
- Seniors 11,00€
- Parking 4,00€/ day
- Dogs are not allowed on the tree walk route. In the shadow there are free dog “cages” and for those you need to have 2,00€ for the deposit that you get back after leaving.
- Possibility to take your own food and barbecue
- There is so much to see that reserve time enough for the visit.
- Take good shoes
- Clothing according the weather
- For people using wheelchair the different levels have elevators
- Bad weather may effect on the opening times