The oldest zoo in Germany
Zoo Berlin in the oldest zoo in Germany and it also has the largest variety of species in the world.
Over 19400 animals live in Zoo Berlin: rhinos, elephants, hippos, giraffes, pandas and a huge amount of other species.
You can watch when the animals are being fed – the timetable you can find here: Feedings & trainings – Zoo Berlin (zoo-berlin.de)
- 1.1 – 26.2 9 a.m – 4.30 p.m
- 27.2 – 25.3 9 a.m – 6 p.m
- 26.3 – 24.9 9 a.m – 6.30 p.m
- 25.9 – 28.10 9 a.m – 6 p.m
- 29.10 – 31.12 9 a.m – 4.30 p.m
- 24.12 closing at 2 p.m
- The ticket office will be closed approximately one hour before the closing time
- Animal houses will be closed 30 minutes before the closing time
- Adults 17,50€
- Children (4 -15y) 9,00€
- Children under 4y free
- Dogs are not allowed
- Due to the constructions the Rhino House is closed at the moment. For the time being the rhinos can be seen in their current habitat near the „Zoo-Talia“ restaurant.
- Load a map from the internet: https://www.zoo-berlin.de/fileadmin/user_upload/zooplan_2018_en.pdf
- Complimentary wheelchair rental at the entrances
- For security reasons the rollers are not permitted at Panda garden
- Take your time when searching a free parking place or use one of the chargeable parking garages
- There is also an aquarium next to the zoo and it has it’s own article on our web site.
- Photos by “Zoo Berlin”
Web site: https://www.zoo-berlin.de/en